A number of PassPorter's wonderful friends and supporters have offered to post information about PassPorter on their office bulletin boards, and we think that's a wonderful idea!
We've created a customizable poster that you can download and print. Just follow the directions to the right to get the poster!
If you have ideas for other posters or would like a special
version, please contact
1. First, check your computer to ensure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader. This is a free program and it is needed to read the PDF file. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free from Adobe.com.
2. Download the PassPorter Poster PDF file to your hard drive.
3. Open the PassPorterPoster.pdf file in Adobe Acrobat Reader. You should have one page in the file.
4. Print the PassPorter Poster on your printer. You may wish to print several copies while you are at it.
5. Fill in your name and ways to contact you (i.e., department, phone number, e-mail address, etc.) on the blank line in the poster.
6. Pin up the poster on your bulletin board at work, school, or community center.