Using the PassPockets
|1. Check the helpful note at the top of every
PassPocket -- each tip is tailored specifically for the perfect Walt Disney World
2. Write down your itinerary here, including times, names, and confirmation numbers. Or, if you prefer, you can just record what you actually did (much like a travel journal).
3. Jot down things you want to remember, do, or visit. Check them off as you go!
4. Make notes before you go or comments during your trip.
5. Store all the brochures you collect during the planning process in the main pocket, along with the many guidemaps you pick up while you're touring the "World." Click here for a list of all the things we've stuffed into our pockets in the past!
6. Slip small items here that would get lost in the main pocket, such as receipts, claim tags, ticket stubs, and, of course, passes!
The front of a typical PassPocket
The back of a typical PassPocket
|7. Record memories of your vacation to share with others
(brags!) or to keep to yourself (secrets!).
8. Keep track of photos taken so you can find them later and reference the date. Or you can simply note that you took some pictures!
9. Watch your expenses to stay within a budget or to track your resort charge account balance.
10. Remember all those great (or not so great) meals by noting them here. You can include the price of the meal, too!
11. What did you forget? What do you want to do again? What wouldnt you touch again with a ten-foot pole? Make a note of it here!