PassPorter Order and Delivery Information
Welcome! To help you understand how the PassPorter ordering and delivery process works, we've included each of the steps in the process below. The chart on the right will give you a good estimation of when you could expect to receive your PassPorter. Additionally, if you have questions regarding your order, or a potential order, we've listed the best e-mail addresses, also.
Order and Delivery Steps
1. You order a book via the Web, e-mail, phone, or mail.
2. We receive your order and, if you gave us an e-mail address, we confirm your order through e-mail.
3. You send us your payment information as directed.
4. We receive your payment information and, if you gave us an e-mail address, we confirm receipt of your payment information.
5. We send your book the next business day after receiving your check or other payment information. (Note: If you relayed your payment information via the phone, you must do so before 3 pm Eastern Time in order for your book to be sent out the next business day.) All books are sent via USPS Priority Mail unless special arrangements have been made. We can send books via FedEx if special arrangements are made (additional fee applies)
6. You receive your book 2-3 business days after it was sent (3-4 days after we received your payment information). Please note that delivery to California may take an additional day (as the mail service seems to be slower there). International orders are sent via international air mail and can take 1-4 weeks to receive.
You are welcome to e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org) at any point during the ordering process to find out the status of your order.Updated 11/21/03
Please note this schedule indicates the earliest possible delivery. As always, a check takes longer to reach us and it will take longer to get your book out to you.
Order questions or corrections: email@example.com
Feedback, suggestions, and comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you are on AOL, you may also use this e-mail address: JenniferAndDave@aol.com