What's New in PassPorter Walt Disney World 2004
Where do we start? The list of new features is extensive -- we count 18 new features, not to mention all the changes and updates. The 2004 edition is not just a reprint of our previous 2003 edition! Rather, we listened carefully to your feedback and added the features you requested!
On the right is a near-exhaustive list of each of the new features and
items in PassPorter 2004. We organized them in the order that you might encounter them as
you flip through the book.
Features in PassPorter 2004:
1. Coverage of the Recent Changes: Unlike every other 2004 guidebook out there, PassPorter 2004 has coverage of the many changes that occurred in September/October 2003, including the upcoming attractions!
2. Full color, fold-out maps of the four major Disney theme parks. Each map even includes a full-color photo of the park's icon (i.e., Cinderella Castle or the Tree of Life). To get a sneak peek at these beautiful maps, download our 2004 Sneak Peek PDF file.
3. Heavier paper for fold-out maps stand up to rugged use. Now it's even easier to cut out/remove the maps and carry them around the park with you!
4. Color, self-stick tabs to mark your chapters in whatever way you prefer for quick and easy reference. We even include two blank tabs for you to create your own tab to flag important pages or pockets.
5. Three times more photographs: We're still one of the only unofficial Disney travel guide to include actual photos of the Walt Disney World resort! And this edition adds MANY more photos... almost 50! Every resort and park has at least one photo, plus photos for anything else we felt could use an illustration. And, thanks to your positive feedback, we've continued to include ourselves in the photos... to show you real people doing real things at Walt Disney World!
6. Personalization labels let you custom-design your PassPockets for your vacation. Celebrating a honeymoon, wedding, birthday, reunion, or gathering? We have a label for that! We also have three blank labels for whatever!
7. Fun stickers to brighten up your PassPorter and mark important pages, events, and memories. We've got three dozen, small stickers!
8. Disney changes highlighted with a light blue background to mark significant additions and changes to Walt Disney World since our last edition.
9. Expanded coverage of reservation procedures and policies, package vacations, children's programs, and special occasions.
10. More coupons and offers for your favorite Disney-related services, such as MouseEarVacations.com and DVC by Resale.
11. Updated PassPockets offer more flexibility, including space for cruise vacation information.
12. Four-page sneak peek at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa (opening spring 2004)
13. Sneak peeks at coming attractions including Stitch's Great Escape!, Soarin' Over California, Stunt Show, and Expedition: Everest.
14. Updated "Vegebility" (vegetarian) ratings for eateries, thanks to "Vegetarian Walt Disney World and Greater Orlando" (Globe Pequot Press)
15. New Magical Memories, Tips, and Quotes: Not only are all the magic moments (touching Disney stories from real people) new in this edition, all the tips are as well! And we've got new rave reviews from our wonderful readers.
16. More Peer Reviewers: This edition has been checked for accuracy, readability, and thoroughness by even more expert peer reviewers -- a whopping twelve reviewers!
17. Complete Update: Every page in PassPorter 2004 has changes -- either updates or additions. No stone was left unturned and no text ignored or out-of-date.
18. Earlier Release: We're releasing PassPorter Walt Disney World 2004 a full month earlier than our 2003 edition, to help all those folks going in January 2004.