PassPorter Tip Contest
Each month we give away several copies of the latest PassPorter Walt Disney World travel guide. And winning tips appear in our bi-weekly newsletter, and may even be chosen to be published in our next travel guide!
How to Win: Submit your favorite tip for vacationing at Walt Disney World or on the Disney Cruise Line. Every two weeks, we will select three tips that we consider the most unique, creative, and/or useful! If two or more people submit the same (or substantially the same) winning tip, the tip that communicates the best wins. Individuals may submit as many different entries as they wish for this part of the contest. You may wish to look at our past contest entries for ideas, too!
Winning tips will be included in our PassPorter News newsletter, may be displayed on the PassPorter.com Web site and/or in a PassPorter guidebook, and may be used in other manners (with full attribution).
To enter the contest, just fill out or copy the form on the right and send it in. You may enter as many tips as you like.
There is no contest entry deadline, as our newsletters come out every two weeks. Enter whenever you like.
1. Enter your favorite Walt Disney World or Disney Cruise Line tip in our PassPorter Tip Contest. Just fill out the form on our Web site, e-mail your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it to P.O. Box 3880, Ann Arbor, MI 48106. Be sure to include your name, e-mail and/or street address, and state whether you grant permission to publish your entry, and what attribution you wish us to use. If you enter by e-mail and dont include your street address, please be sure to notify us if your e-mail address changes so we can contact you, should you win.
2. You must be 18 or older to enter. Void where prohibited by law.
3. Only one prize per person in a 6-month period.
4. One tip per entry. Enter as many different tips as you'd like.
5. Any person who submits five (5) or more multiple, duplicate, or substantially identical entries, or uses multiple e-mail addresses to submit multiple, duplicate, or substantially identical entries will be disqualified. This does not apply to resubmission of tips you entered in previous contests.
6. Entries must pertain to vacationing at Walt Disney World or cruising with Disney Cruise Line. Enter as often as you want, as long as its a different tip each time.
7. Please state how you would like your name to appear (full name, first name and last initial, etc.) should you win and/or should your entry be included in a newsletter. We do realize that there are some individuals who do not want to use their full names. Therefore, your first name/last initial will be listed unless you have given us permission to use your full name.
8. All entries become the property of MediaMarx, Inc. If published, we reserve the right to edit your entry.
9. Please recognize that other entries may be similar to your own entry. Even though you choose to withhold permission to publish your entry, an entry or entries resembling your own may still be published and attributed to the individual or individuals who submitted the entry and granted permission to use it.
10. Winners will be notified via e-mail and will be required to provide their mailing address at that time in order to receive their prize.
11. The entries will be judged by the PassPorter staff, and the decision of the judges is final.Updated 01/08/07
Contest Entry Form
Please fill out each field of this entry form to enter the contest.
Include my first name with my tip
What is your favorite tip for vacationing
at Walt Disney World Resort and/or cruising with Disney Cruise Line?
A winning entry will be displayed in the PassPorter
News newsletter and may appear in other manners. If you do not win, do you grant us
permission to include your traveling tip in a compilation of other tips submitted by
fellow Disney fans, edit it as needed (keeping the main content intact), and publish it on
our Web site for the benefit for other vacation planners?
I give you permission to include my tip in the PassPorter News newsletter if I win.
Please subscribe me to the free PassPorter News newsletter with updates, changes, and news regarding the book, Walt Disney World, and the Disney Cruise Line.
Please send me a
postcard when the next edition of the PassPorter is announced. Please send my postcard to
Please press Submit My Entry! below to send your entry form to us. You will receive confirmation of your contest entry onscreen. If you do not, please e-mail email@example.com to verify that your entry was received.