PassPorter Traveling Tip Contest
We're giving away two more prizes in the month of February. Two winners will have their choice of a copy of the new PassPorter Walt Disney World travel guide -or- one of our special PassPorter-sized waistpacks for hands-free touring! You have two ways to win:
The winning entry will be displayed on the PassPorter.com Web site, and may be used in other manners (with full attribution). We will also prepare a compilation of other selected entries. We will credit each selected tip in the manner you describe, or you can request that your entry only be published if you win.
To enter the contest, just fill out or copy the form on the right and send it in. You may enter as many traveling tips as you like for the judging aspect of the contest, but only your first submission will be considered for the random drawing.
Contest entry deadline is February 29, 2000 at 11:59 PM WDW Time (Eastern Time). Winners will be announced March 5, 2000.
1. Enter your favorite traveling tip in our PassPorter Traveling Tip Contest. Just fill out the form on our Web site, e-mail your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it to P.O. Box 3880, Ann Arbor, MI 48106. Entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET on February 29, 2000. Be sure to include your name, e-mail and/or street address, your preference of prize (PassPorter Walt Disney World travel guide or PassPorter waist pack) should you win, and state whether you grant permission to publish your entry, and what attribution you wish us to use. If you want the waist pack, please indicate the color (black, blue, purple or green) you would like. Purple will be sent if no color is indicated. If you enter by e-mail and dont include your street address, please be sure to notify us if your e-mail address changes so we can contact you, should you win.
2. You must be 18 or older to enter. Void where prohibited by law.
3. Only one prize per person.
4. One tip per entry. Enter as many different tips as you'd like. If no tip is submitted you may only make one entry. You may submit a tip you used in previous contest if that tip did not win.
5. Any person who submits five (5) or more multiple, duplicate, or substantially identical entries, or uses multiple e-mail addresses to submit multiple, duplicate, or substantially identical entries will be disqualified. This does not apply to resubmission of tips you entered in previous contests.
6. Entries must pertain to traveling to or from Walt Disney World. Enter as often as you want, as long as its a different tip each time. Only your first submission will be considered for the random drawing. If you'd prefer to only enter the random drawing simply indicate such on your entry (if you are using the online form, type "random drawing only" in the tip box).
7. Entries must be received by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on January 30, 2000. The names of the winners will be published on the PassPorter.com Web site by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on February 5, 2000.
8. Please state how you would like your name to appear (full name, first name and last initial, etc.) should you win and/or should your entry be included in a compilation. We do realize that there are some individuals who do not want to use their full names. Therefore, your first name/last initial will be listed unless you have given us permission to use your full name.
9. All entries become the property of MediaMarx, Inc. If published, we reserve the right to edit your entry.
10. Please recognize that other entries may be similar to your own entry. Even though you choose to withhold permission to publish your entry, an entry or entries resembling your own may still be published and attributed to the individual or individuals who submitted the entry and granted permission to use it.
11. Winners will be notified via e-mail and will be required to provide their mailing address at that time in order to receive their prize.
12. The entries will be judged by the PassPorter staff, and the decision of the judges is final.Updated 11/21/03
Please fill out each field of this entry form to enter the contest.